9 May 2012

Weather and all that

Let's do like the locals, and let's speak about the weather!
One my posts 2 year ago, beginning of June: 29 degrees, sun, too hot...

Well I am not going to complain this year am I!
Pouring rain for the last 5 weeks.. temperatures reaching barely 13 degrees... The worse of the English weather has come back.

Sadly we don't have a car at the moment. Mine is not working and won't be for a while. I might actually scrap it.
My hubby's had its MOT last week and didn't pass...so while we are doing the repairs...
what fun it is to go up and down the town, pushing a pushchair or not under the pouring rain!...
Yes, I am fit. But I am pretty fed up too now.
And arriving soaking wet at the office has ceased to amuse me!

Where o where is this global warming they all talk about!!

That aside, the -good-news of the month is that offspring 1 has been accepted at the same school as older offspring 2 in September..Well, I don't see otherwise how we could have been in 2 places at the same time anyway.
In any case, we had to request and fill in the appropriate admin forms...
All done, the induction may start. Meetings with the teachers, days at school...all is done nowadays to make sure that the kids will settle happily. Everybody's interest I suppose... No-one wants a few troubled little ones amid a class of 35!

 Finally, here is a pretty picture
For the whole story: light-detected-from-super-earth-planet



No comments:

Post a Comment